The Lexus LS430 has a centre console that can be used to store an assortment of matters such as telephone chargers or Disc cases. Remove the screws around the upper outside edge (near the top) of the center console unit using a Phillips screwdriver.13. Remove the screws that secure the latch to the console cover using a Phillips screwdriver.14.
1. Free the center console lid and remove any items from within the console.
2. Grasp the air vent unit in the back lot of the centre console and lift directly up to remove it. There are four bolts and one screw subservient the air vent unit.
3. Remove the four bolts unbefitting the air vent unit using a ratchet. Remove the unmarried screw using a Phillips screwdriver.
4. Peel the plastic pad in the backside of the center console up to remove it.
5. Remove the two bolts subservient the plastic pad using a ratchet.
6. Levy a soft cloth over the shift gate panel to prevent scratching it while you are removing the console.
7. Sit in the back seat and lift up on the centre console unit from the rear.
8. Glowing a flashlight under the console unit and gem the two electrical connections; one is for the cigarette lighter and the other for the console lambent.
9. Press the clips on the two electrical connectors and disconnect them.
10. Lift the unit directly up to remove it from the vehicle.
11. Place the center console unit upside down on a towel in a clean work space.
12. Over date and with popular call, the hinges, bar or console involve itself can wear away and warrant replacement. In trail to remove the console contain you must antecedent remove the full centre console meeting. Removing the console insert in the 2002 Lexus LS430 requires a sporadic basic tools and approximately half an day.
Turn the console unit over and open the lid. Remove the screws securing the hinges in place and remove the cover.