Changing a tire is manageable.
Changing a tire is manageable; the growth and tools are designed for anyone to engage in it. Vehivle manufacturers cater the jack and the spare tire in the Timber honorable for this end. After you've done this task once, it should share no added than five minutes the attached epoch. Also, competent remove the tires Testament grant you to trial the case of the brakes, offering deeper DIY opportunities.
1. Lawns the automobile on comparable ground. Remove the wheel cover or hubcap that covers the lug nuts. Use a big screwdriver or the pointed end of the tire wrench and pry off the cover. Loosen each lug nut slightly by turning it counterclockwise with a tire wrench. Cross over the wheel to the opposing lug nut each time until all lug nuts are slightly loosened.
3. Chock the rear wheels for a front tire change and vice versa for a rear tire change. Place the chock behind the rear wheel or in front of the front wheel so that the car doesn't roll.
4. Employ the emergency brake and situate the van in cardinal gear provided it has a publication transmission.2. Operate the jack if for your vehicle in the Timber and position it under the vehicle's frame or city it at the jack objective specified in the owner's publication. Stand the van equal enough to so that the jack supports it; however, it shouldn't be raised at this point.
5. Raise the jack by inserting the handle in the jack and rotating it clockwise. Avoid raising the car any higher than necessary.
6. Turn the lug nuts counterclockwise and remove them. Remove the tire. Place the spare tire on the tire bolts and reinstall the lug nuts. Turn each lug nut clockwise by hand, rotating to the opposite lug nut after each is snug on the wheel. Tighten with the lug wrench, rotating to the opposite lug nut after each is tightened. Avoid tightening lug nuts that are next to each other.
7. Lower the car once the lug nuts are tightened. Give each lug nut a final turn after lowering. Reinstall the wheel cover or hubcap. Place the jack, the tire wrench, the chocks and the old tire in the trunk.