Installing a push Press-stud starter transforms your ignition.
In nowadays's microcosm, convenience is a exceeding concern in the construction of almost every cutting edge product and assistance away there. This dedication to convenience is the identical type of thinking that is remain the machine Production's push button starter belief. This keyless alternative allows drivers to begin their machine without ever having to cover a explanation again. Instead, all you complete is push down the disjunction pedal and press the engender Press-stud, and the vehicle is ready to animation. Insert the push button inside of its housing into the hole where the cigarette lighter was once located. Apply pressure to the outside of the push button for approximately one minute.4.
Exercise a Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws that clout the sprint securely in settle. Direct to the owner's guide of your vehicle for brand-specific sprint Emigration directions. Very remove the cigarette lighter and all of the surrounding pieces.
2. Operate a thin layer of super glue to the chrome telephone on the back side of the push Press-stud.
3. Yet whether your vehicle is not equipped with this technology, you can install one yourself and found to cotton to the convenience of a keyless ignition.
Instructions1. Remove the sprint on all sides of the steering circle, including the housing for the steering line.
Wire the key harness, which is the piece that is running into the key switch assembly.
This harness goes under the steering wheel and down the left side of the steering column below the key hole.
5. Remove the harness on the back side of the key switch, and cut the 12 awg starting wire on the harness. This is a black wire with a blue stripe.
6. Tape the end of the starting wire that runs to the key switch. Connect a 36-inch piece of 12 awg wire to the other end of the same black and blue starter wire with a shielded butt connector.
7. Tap the black wire with the green stripe with a 36-inch-long piece of 12 awg wire and wire tap, making sure to avoid cutting the wire. Reattach the harness to the key switch.
8. Connect the loose end of the 36-inch piece of 12 awg wire (the wire you tapped into the black wire with the green stripe in the previous step) to the harness using a butt connector.
9. Touch the ground cable to the battery terminal without tightening the connection.
Insert the key in the ignition and turn the engine on. If the engine does not start,
check the battery connections.
10. Reinstall the dash board by returning the dash cover to its original position and tightening the screws with a screwdriver.