Modify a Bulb on the 2005 SRX
The 2005 Cadillac SRX comes equipped with many lights: headlights, turn expression lights, brake lights and backup lights, to epithet a rare. Over generation, any of the SRX's lights can burn away, at which stop it is in your boss concern to modify the blaze's bulb. As the SRX has many at variance lights, it too uses distinct deviating bulbs. In distribution to pin money a bulb on an SRX, the solitary tools you'll call for are a screwdriver, a yoke of Disinfected gloves and replacement bulbs.
Front Exterior Lights
1. Turn off the SRX's engine and settle on the gloves.
2. Turn the wheels as far inflowing as they can activity on the side of the bulb you Testament be replacing.
3.7. Remove the three taillight retaining screws behind the taillight assembly with a Phillips screwdriver. Pull the taillight assembly out and disconnect its electrical plug by squeezing the tabs on the plug.
The upper bulbs are the headlights and the lower bulbs are the turn signals. Rotate the desired bulb counterclockwise to remove it, and modify it with a advanced bulb. The headlights account H7 bulbs and the turn signals adoption 3157-type bulbs.
5. Reattach the circle well cover and its screws.
Rear Exterior Lights
6. Turn off the SRX's engine and put on the gloves. Open the rear door.
Remove the four screws securing the wheel well embrace to the trundle fit. Remove the circle great involve.4. Extent into the wheel well to access the front bulbs.
8. Rotate the desired rear bulb counterclockwise and remove it from the assembly. Install a new 3057-type bulb by rotating it clockwise.
9. Place the assembly back in the SRX and reconnect its electric plug.
10. Reattach the screws and close the rear door.
11. Turn off the engine of the SRX. Put on the gloves.
12. Rotate the bulb on the interior lamp counterclockwise. Pull it out of its socket. The SRX has interior lights directly above the center console and above the middle rear passenger's seat.
13. Insert the new 194-type bulb into the socket and rotate it clockwise to secure it.