With an in-dash TV receiver, you can wristwatch your favourite television shows while waiting in your machine for your kids to Stop experience, or your blocker's flight to land.8. Insert the in-dash TV receiver and the installation kit in the dash. Insert and tighten any necessary mounting screws. Replace any dash panels that you removed.
Manage the machine's hood and convenience a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables from the battery. Probation the vehicle's repair guidebook to acquisition the genuine factor dimensions.
2. Remove any dashboard panels so you can grasp your automobile stereo. Probation the machine's repair notebook for panel Emigration instructions-all vehicles are at variance.
3. Convenience the Correct screwdriver to loosen the mounting screws that attach the stereo to the sprint. Pull the stereo absent and remove the connectors and the antenna cable from the back of the stereo.
4. Incorporate the in-dash TV receiver in the installation implements. You Testament extremity to pay for an installation utensils that fits your vehicle. Whether you can't pride one imaginary for your car, you may have to perform major surgery on your dash, and it's best to hire a professional for this.
5. Mount the TV antenna on your vehicle and route the cable to your in-dash TV receiver. It's best to mount the antenna on your trunk so you won't have to drill holes to route the antenna cable. Use cable ties to keep the antenna cable from hanging and catching on any moving car parts.
6. Route an A/V cable from your A/V selector box input to the in-dash TV receiver. Use cable ties to keep the A/V cable from hanging.
7. Connect the in-dash TV receiver to the radio antenna, TV antenna, A/V cable and stereo connectors. To associate the receiver to the stereo connectors, you'll have to use a wiring harness designed for your specific vehicle model. You can buy one at most car audio dealers.
Here's install one.
9. Replace the battery cables and tighten them. Start your car and turn on the in-dash TV receiver to make sure it works properly.