Aftermarket stereo manufacturers constantly revise the features available.
The Toyota Hilux includes a compass of pickup trucks manufactured by the Japanese partnership on all sides of the field. The Motor lorry comes equipped with a pre-installed stereo, which incorporates a Disc or cassette player and AM/FM receiver. Hilux owners who would adoration To possess an aftermarket Disc player attitude unit in their Motor lorry can install it by anterior removing the dashboard and aged radio and then adapting the wiring.
Twist the denying terminal with an adjustable wrench until the cable comes loose.2. Pry off the heater comprehend to disclose four Phillips screws. Remove the screws with the Phillips screwdriver.
Instructions1. Disconnect the Hilux battery located under the hood.
3. Remove the two Phillips screws above the speaker venting with the screwdriver, under the steering circle. Return off the 10 mm bolt on the left-hand side of the lower dash panel with the 10mm socket wrench. Remove the screws that sit above and below the brake hilt. Remove two screws underneath the hood catch. Pull absent the Chauffeur side of the lower dash panel.
4. Cut off the 10 mm bolt on the right-hand side of the lower dash panel with the 10mm socket wrench. Remove the three screws on the top of the inside of the glove box with the screwdriver. Pull elsewhere the passenger side lower dash panel and remove the screw in the top left participation corner of the sprint below.
5. Pull off the plastics snaps located on Everyone side of the centre dash panel. Pull out the center dash panel.
6. Remove the 8 mm bolts securing the radio in place with an 8mm socket wrench. Disconnect the wire harnesses and the radio antenna cable.
7. Connect the wire harnesses of both the Hilux and the new CD player -- located on the rear right hand side -- to a wire harness adapter. Click the connections together. Plug the radio antenna cable into the slot on the left-hand side of the rear of the CD player.
8. Push the stereo in the brackets into the slot until it clicks into place. Insert the housing into the dashboard. Secure the brackets in place with 8 mm bolts. Put the dashboard back together. Reconnect the Hilux battery.