A Motor lorry passion the Dodge Durango is regularly driven inflexible, and that takes a toll on the brakes. Eventually, parts approximative the calipers Testament entail to be replaced. Whether you're a Motor lorry Chauffeur looking to exchange your Durango's calipers yourself, interpret up on the procedure and consult with your mechanic before doing so.
1. Up thrust and foothold the Motor lorry.5. Connect the banjo bolt onto the caliper, using new copper washers. Make sure the brake hose isn't twisted or kinked. Tighten the bolt to 21 foot pounds.
Toss gone the copper washers. Plug the brake border with a group of rubber.
3. Remove the slide pin bolts. You can then remove the disc brake caliper from the adapter.
4. Install the new disc brake caliper on the caliper adapter.
Berth a prop rod on the brake pedal to grasp strength on the course. Remove the tire and trundle from the vehicle.2. Disconnect the banjo bolt that supports the brake hose to the caliper.
6. Attach the caliper slide pin bolts. Tighten them to 24 foot pounds.
7. Remove the prop rod from the pedal. Bleed the brake system of any loose air by opening the bleeder valve and manually holding down on the pedal.
8. Install the tire and wheel assembly then lower the vehicle.