When a vehicle tail glowing does not drudgery all the more though you annex replaced the bulb, you may chalk up a poor tail light wire. The head method in brainy repair a malicious tail brilliance wire is verifying that a hot water exists. From there shift on to diagnosis, which Testament bid you what, and where, the dispute is. The Ending operation is the repair of the doubt.
2. Remove the lens from the tail lambent that is not working. Then remove the bulb and moderate with a familiar useful bulb. Whether the bulb does not flashing, remove it and probe the socket with the evaluation fluorescent or multimeter to test for capability.
1. Turn on the parking lights and verify that exclusive one tail flash is not working. Whether both tail lights and the licence plate lambent aren't illuminated, probation the vehicle fuses. Provided power is found in the socket, the problem is a bad ground wire or connection. If no power is found, the wire must be visually inspected and probed along its length until power is found.
3. Disconnect the first tail light wiring harness connection and probe the car side for power. Finding power here indicates the problem is in the wire between this connector and the socket. Plug the connector back in and probe the wire every few inches until no power is found.
4. Probe backwards along the wire until power is found again. Shut the lights off and cut the wire off at this point and splice a new piece of 16-gauge automotive wire to the cut off wire on the car side (the one which still has power) using a butt connector. Note the color of the wire you cut off and locate this wire at the tail light socket. Cut the wire off, leaving enough wire still connected to the socket to splice onto the new 16 gauge wire using another butt connector.
5. Tape the connections very securely. This will help prevent corrosion which will reduce the voltage to the light.
6. Turn the parking lights back on the test the repair.