Motorcar insurance can be purchased conduct or ended an agent.
Buying Through a Local Agent
1. Appointment limited agents' backing, request for a standard cite and gauge responses.
2. Challenge approximately "claims-free" discounts for date a policy is in coercion without a chargeable asseverate.
3. Entreat approximately a "multiline" discount if you buy more than one line of insurance.
12. Ask about earning claims-free discounts.13. Investigate the company's industry rating.
6. Determine if the company has agents and claims offices in other states if you travel extensively.
7. Ask friends and acquaintances about the company.
Buying Through a Direct-Market Company
8. Ask for recommendations from friends who have purchased car insurance via an 800 number or the Internet.
9. Contact three to five different companies.
10. Ask for written proposals.
11. Ask about claim filing procedures.
4. Ask about office hours and after-hours assistance.5. Ask for company rating and financial information.