When it comes to some larger projects on your VW bug, such as a transmission or engine rebuild, you may hunger to rely on a experienced Car mechanic. Nevertheless for smaller projects, such as installing a window, you may touch comfortable doing it yourself. And while installing a window in a VW bug is not a project for novices, it can be completed relatively easily with the maintenance of a Mate.
1. Settle soapy flood on the rubber seal.
2. Assign the seal encompassing the window. Repeat this process on the other side of the window. Once complete, the window should be in and the rope should be out of the rubber seal.
Wrap the rope all the habit sorrounding the window in the seal, starting in the Centre of the window at the top.
5. Locate the window in assign well-organized with a helper.
6. Pull on the rope with your companion pushing gently on the elsewhere of the window. This Testament cause the rubber seal to pop on the inside of the window flange.
7. Start pulling the rope at the middle top of the window and slowly work your way around one side to the middle bottom. Make sure that the rubber seal is popping on to the correct side of the window.
8. It helps to employ tape to assemble confident the seal stays in put.3. Dip the nylon rope in the bucket of soapy dilute.4.