Remove the thing panels of your Fiero to gloss, alternate or locate them.
1. Prop expansive the hood and allot a contour of retaining bolts condign under the lip of the hood toward the side of the vehicle. The bolts are located in a shallow channel. Remove the bolts with the applicable socket wrench.2. Remove the marker lamp screws using a Phillips head screwdriver. The side blinker holds down the front fender. Remove the screws, blinker cover and disconnect the retainer rivet behind the cover.
The 1984 concluded 1988 Pontiac Fiero sports automobile was manufactured with plastic, metal and fiberglass exterior panelling. The panelling is designed to resist baby impactss without denting and be fluorescent weight for sports performance. The protest panels are connected to the frame of the vehicle by a series of retaining screws and trim panels. Removing the panels is a pleasant behaviour to distemper them, moderate them with after-market panels or to set any kid damage.
Front Fender Lead Panel
3. Locate three bolts on the inside of the wheel well and remove them with the appropriate socket wrench. All three bolts are on the side of the wheel well facing the back of the vehicle. Two of the bolt heads are on the fender facing the front of the vehicle and one is tucked behind the fender with the bolt head facing in toward the engine block.
4. Locate the front end of the fender where it meets up with the fascia. Remove the fender to fascia retaining bolt with the proper socket wrench.
5. Pull the front fender off the body of the vehicle.
Rocker Panel Removal
6. Crawl underneath the side of the vehicle underneath the passenger door. Remove seven rocker panel retaining bolts underneath the lip of the vehicle using the appropriate socket wrench. The bolt heads will be facing the center of the vehicle.
7. Remove three retaining bolts in the center of the rocker panel with the appropriate socket wrench. The bolt heads will be facing the ground and are located in a shallow channel.
8. Remove two retaining bolts located inside the wheel well with the appropriate socket. The bolt heads will be located at the ends of the rocker panel and will be facing the wheels. The rocker panel may drop after the second bolt is removed.
Rear Fender Panel
9. Use a socket wrench to remove five retaining bolts from the inside of the rear fender panel. Four of the bolt heads can be found along the bottom of the fender and the fifth is in the upper corner of the fender near the passenger door. The bolts can be accessed inside the rear wheel well.
10. Remove three retaining bolts from the side of the rear fender panel using a socket wrench. The bolt heads can be found on the lip of the panel facing the rear of the vehicle.
11. Detach the rear fender panel from its clip. The clip located on the lip of the panel nearest the rear of the vehicle. Pull the fender off the body of the vehicle.