Convert your rear rotors.
The brake rotors are duty-bound for providing the platform for the brake pads to purpose the vehicle. Press the brake pedal to impulse the brake pads against the rotors. Rotors that are badly scored Testament bear a coarse surface. The Rugged CD surface Testament wear fresh brake pads at a all the more faster ratio than smooth rotors. Warped rotors Testament first place to subpar braking-system performance. Resurface scored brake rotors; convert warped rotors as soon as feasible.
1. Arena the vehicle on a Apartment lodgings surface, outside from passing traffic; leaving ample margin to occupation on both sides of the vehicle. Lay the transmission in grounds and use the emergency or parking brake.
2. Loosen the lug nuts on the rear wheels with the lug wrench.
3. Domicile the jack below the frame near the back of the vehicle and lift the vehivle.
Pull the caliper from the rotor and rest it above the bake meeting or on a jack stand. Cook not permit the caliper to hang by the brake edge.7. Pull the rotor from the wheel bolts.
6. Remove the caliper slide bolts with the socket and ratchet. The two caliper bolts are located on the side of the caliper facing the wheel-well of the vehicle.4. Rest the vehicle on jack stands for collar while you alter the rotors.5. Remove the lug nuts and wheels from the vehicle's trundle bolts.
Use chain lubricant or WD-40 to loosen the bond of the rust that may bind the rotor to the wheel bolts.
8. Spray the new rotor with brake cleaner. Wipe the disc clean with a towel. The rotor is packaged with a preservative oil that should be removed before the rotor is installed.
9. Place the rotor onto the wheel bolts with the raised center section of the disc facing outward.
10. Place the caliper onto the rotor and replace the slide bolts with the socket and ratchet.
11. Return the wheels to the vehicle and screw on the lug nuts.
12. Lift the car with the jack and remove the jack stands. Lower the vehicle to the ground. Tighten the lug nuts with the lug wrench.