The Chevy Impala is in the Centre of the Chevy lineup with chivalrous consolation options and family-friendly styling. Replacing the manufacturer's stereo in the Chevy Impala adds duration on extensive drives with improved go-getter sound and upgraded features. Installing a virgin stereo in the Impala takes some basic tools and a petty practice with removing interior sprint trim.
1. Pull the screw on Everyone side of the stereo. This Testament concede you to pull the imagination unit gone of the dash. Disconnect the wires behind the original Chevy Impala radio and let them hang from the dash.
Remove the two screws above the gauges and pull the ebony plastic phone from inside the gauge Husk. Advance pulling until the lower clips unsnap and the trim pulls elsewhere.
3. Unfastened the glove box and pull from the corner of the lower sprint panel to the left of the glove box. Conserve pulling the trim until all of the clips seperate and the panel lowers to the floor.
4. Eyeful under the sprint panel and remove six Phillips mind screws or bolts. Unsnap the fuse panel door and allot it aside.2.
5. Connect the wiring harness adaptor and GM antenna adaptor to the original wires. Slide the new stereo into the GM mounting kit and connect the wiring harness and antenna to the back of the new radio. Push the radio assembly into the dash and turn the radio on.
6. Test the function of the stereo and make sure all of the speakers are working. Secure the stereo into the dash and replace all of the trim and screws.