The coolant fan on your Camaro is a extremely big-league object of the engine's cooling step. Gaze down into the engine compartment at the back of the fan's Engine. Come next the wire outlook away of the Engine outside from it until you extent its wiring harness plug. Unplug the wiring harness by help. Do not use any tools to do this because you may damage the plug or puncture the wires' sheathing. You can change the Camaro's deficient coolant fan Homewards with a infrequent tools in under an lifetime.
1. Lift the hood on your Camaro, advantage a socket wrench to remove the bad cable from the battery. Position the cable gone from any metal that it may contact.
2. Stand directly in front of the radiator fan. Without the fan, the feverish coolant that's circulated between the engine and radiator Testament never coldish. This can direction to big mechanical problems, including full engine failure. The coolant fan is hardly damaged on the contrary its Engine does wear down over interval.
3. Remove the four bolts that secure the fan assembly to the radiator with a socket wrench. You should see two bolts on the far left and right of the assembly. Place the bolts in your pocket for safekeeping.
4. Carefully lift the fan assembly out of the engine compartment and set it to the side of your work area.
5. Install the new fan assembly just as you removed the old one. Thread all four of the bolts by hand. Use your socket wrench to tighten the bolts until snug.
6. Plug the wiring harness back up for the radiator fan. Reconnect the negative battery cable to its post and tighten its securing bolt until snug. Start the engine and allow it to warm up until the fan turns on to cool the radiator. Shut the hood and turn the engine off.