Production undeniable the fluid levels stay within crest operating parameters is gloss to ensuring a stretched get-up-and-go for your 2003 Lincoln Aviator. Feel underneath the right center area of the hood to find the latch. Push it to the left to release the hood, then open the hood.4. Twist the radiator cap counter-clockwise to remove it.
Turn the car off and allow it to cool down for at least an hour if you have been driving it.
2. Pull the hood release lever under the dash on the left side of the driver's seat.
3. It is again substantial to analysis the constitution of the fluid levels extremely. Provided you gun in your coolant overflow cistern and asset that the liquid is murky or there is debris in it, you Testament essential to flush the coolant in your radiator in disposition to deposit the contamination from running finished the system.
5. Locate the drain plug bolt on the bottom of the radiator. Place a bucket or large oil pan beneath it.
6. Loosen the drain plug bolt with a wrench, then remove it. Allow the coolant to drain completely.
7. Replace the drain plug bolt and tighten with a wrench.