Keyless entry remotes are customary on many vehicles sold nowadays. These remotes own you to lock and unlock the vehicle from a distance, moulding it yet harder to lock your keys in the machine. Provided your ongoing keyless entry remote stops working or provided you lose it, you can buy a replacement remote from a Hyundai dealer or from an online retailer. Once you obtain your replacement keyless entry remote, you Testament demand to programme it so that your specific vehicle responds to the expression from the latest remote.
1. Sit in the Hyundai Sonata with the keyless entry remote that you disposition to programme and the vehicle ignition main. Shut the door.
2. Expanded the include of the alarm system control module. The alarm action direction module is located fitting below the fuse panel on the Chauffeur's side of the vehicle.
3. Turn the mind switch, located in the alarm development force module, so that it is on the "Off" setting.
4. Area your answer in the ignition and switch the vehicle to the "On" setting. Arrange not start the car. Wait exactly 60 seconds.
5. This syncs the signal from the keyless remote to the vehicle signal.7. Release the "Lock" button on the remote and return the memory switch to the "Off" setting.
Turn the memory switch in the alarm system control module to "Set."6. Press "Lock" on the keyless entry remote and hold the button down for approximately 60 seconds.
8. Turn the ignition to the "Off" setting and remove the key. Get out of the vehicle and verify that all buttons on the keyless entry remote work.
9. Repeat this process if it did not successfully program the first time. Ensure the batteries work and the remote is in working condition if the remote fails after subsequent programming attempts.