CD brakes cater stopping bent for the Vue.
Pry off the brake assembly using the screwdriver if it does not come off easily.9. Use the screwdriver to pop out the brake pads.10.
Removing the Tires
1. Grassland the Vue on a alike and solid surface, such as a cement garage floor.
2. Loosen the lug nuts on the rear wheels, using the tire iron.
3. Lay the floor jack under the rear cross member and jack the SUV up high-reaching Sufficiently to fit jack stands under the frame.
4. Country the jack stands under the frame at the rear of the vehicle.
5. Lower the Vue onto the jack stands.
6. Finish removing the lug nuts and the tires.
Changing the Brakes
7. Remove the bolts holding the brake assembly in place with the wrench and socket set.
8.The Saturn Vue is a humble sport function vehicle (SUV) cross-over. It was designed and built as a van with the immensity characteristics of a brief SUV. The Vue uses four-wheel CD brakes for stopping the vehicle during Everyday driving. The brake pads on these brakes wear outside and necessitate to be changed periodically over the lifespan of the vehicle.
Insert the brake pads into the brake assembly.
11. Replace the brake assembly over the brake rotor and tighten the bolts holding it in place.
Finishing the Repair
12. Replace the tire and screw on the lug nuts.
13. Tighten the lug nuts until the tire starts turning.
14. Jack up the rear of the vehicle.
15. Remove the jack stands and lower the Vue to the ground.
16. Tighten the lug nuts again, using the tire iron.