A rear-view recorder shows you what your rear-view camera records. In sync these devices are a tremendous support when you must back away from tight spaces or dim areas. Here's install a rear-view recorder.
1. Unbarred the hood of your vehicle and disconnect the battery cables. Remove both the definite and colorless cables before starting installation.
2. Decide where you requirement to mount the rear-view watchdog in your automobile. Most monitors fit over the rearview mirror.
3. Install the rear-view monitor in the housing that came with it. Adjust the detector so that you'll be able to flash the Shade while you are backing up. You may want to adjust the screws in the housing so the detector Testament sit properly.
4. Mount the rear-view detector (in its housing) above the rearview mirror. You can attach the monitor housing to the windscreen with double-sided tape. Gawk the installation directions for these parts. You can use a coat hanger to route the monitor cable.6. Connect the monitor cable to the "out" port of the A/V control module.
Whether the unit didn't come with double-sided tape, shop for some at an Car parts store.5. Route the scanner cable to the A/V force module, which must be connected to the rear-view camera.
Make sure the cable is connected securely or the video signal will not transfer properly.
7. Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor will come on if you've installed the monitor properly.