The battery in your Saturn Sky powers all of the electrical devices in your automobile. When the battery goes evil, or provided it won't grip a charge, you Testament require to alter it. In most vehicles, beguiling the battery elsewhere is elegant straightforward, on the other hand, in a Sky, there are many steps you must do---including removing the fender---to properly remove the battery.
1. Tear the lug nuts loose on the front, Chauffeur's side shove with the tire wrench. Determine not receipts them off, honorable gap them loose.
2. Disconnect the cable from the negative battery terminal. Disconnect the cable from the positive battery terminal. You should be able to slide the battery straight out.
4. Remove the retaining clips that hold the fender lining in place with the flat head screwdriver (the plastic trim inside the wheel well). There will be several clips that you must remove to receive the lining out.
5. Open the hood of the vehicle. Remove the 10 screw bolts holding the fender on. There are three on the top, just under the hood, four in the wheel wheel itself, two on the bottom (under the vehicle), and one that you will have to access through the driver's side door.
6. Jack the motorcar off the ground and field the jack stands under the pinch welds located in the front of the vehicle.3. Loosen the lug nuts remainder of the way and remove the wheel.