The air conditioner of a machine is a multi-component parcel of channel that is most alike a refrigerator.4. Proof to peep whether the refrigerant is leaking. Use a fluorescent dye that you can purchase at an auto parts store like Autozone or NAPA.
1. Be aware of the signs that there is a issue with your air conditioner. No gelid air at all or a depletion of chilled air are the leading signs that there is something mistake with your air conditioner.
2. Perceive the parts of a machine's air conditioner. Basically, there are 5 exceeding components to the air conditioning development: the compressor, the refrigerant, the condenser, the expansion valve and the dryer or evaporator.
3. Become able what Everyone articulation of the air conditioner does. The compressor is the capacity unit of the air conditioner and it pumps elsewhere the refrigerant, which is a chemical Gauze that condenses at a low temperature. The condenser is what is used to pocket money the refrigerant to the liquid anatomy, while the dryer or evaporator turns that liquid into below zero air. The expansion valve removes any impact from the condensed refrigerant and moves it into the evaporator.
The air conditioner is meant to remove the scorching air from the van by pushing in frigid air. This keeps the mini interval temperate. While every conceive and design of machine is differential, this article Testament communicate you the basics of set the air conditioning in a vehivle.
5. Follow the directions of that particular dye. Generally, you will add the dye through the low pressure A/C recharge port located on the car's A/C canister.
6. Check for leaks using a U/V light. If the refrigerant is leaking, many auto supply stores sell refill kits with a leak sealer that you can do Homewards.
7. Try to determine if there is something else wrong. You can check to see if you have bad fuses, broken wires, a broken fan belt which is keeping the pump from turning or an incomplete seal on the compressor. These parts are easy to replace if they are the source of the problem.
8. Try your air conditioner after each repair you make. If you exhaust your ability to replace parts, or if you can't find anything wrong and the air conditioner still doesn't work, it may be time to take it to a professional.