Hummer's H3 sport-utility vehicle, introduced in 2006, features Accepted Motors' sixth-generation OnStar manner, which offers hands-free calling moreover to OnStar's scale of emergency and concierge services. OnStar makes it credible for the Chauffeur to assemble or arrogate call calls while worry both hands on the spin, a capability that can be advantageous both on and off-road.
The manner uses a fully integrated wireless manner and does not demand a Bluetooth-linked telephone or other hardware. OnStar has offered hands-free calling in that 2001.
Using OnStar to Make Calls
Using OnStar to Receive a Call8. Press the white-dot button to activate the system when an incoming-call prompt sounds.
3. Say "Dial" and wait for the system to prompt you for the number to be dialed.
4. Speak the phone number, without pausing, and wait for OnStar to confirm. If the number is correct, say "yes." To try again, say "no."
Using OnStar to Call Number in "Nametag" Memory
5. Press the white-dot button to enable the system.
6. Say "Call" and wait for the system to prompt.
7. Say the stored name.
Obtain hands-free course minutes from OnStar at the convention's website or by calling 888-4-ONSTAR (888-466-7827). An existing OnStar work Business agreement and properly equipped vehicle are required.2. Press the OnStar Press-stud with the hoary point to enable the system.
9. Begin speaking.
10. Press the white-dot button again to end the call.