Be Truthful, draw the vehivle accurately, and detain it short.
1. Convey the motorcar's year, cook up and replica.
2. Sign the motorcar's contemporary milage.
3. Elucidate the vehivle's contingency in a consultation or two. "Trustworthy" indicates genuine that; "Disinfected" funds no dents and congenial interior. "Running project" or "mechanic's distinctive" means it needs restoration but has potential, "beater" means a jalopy reliable for neighborhood driving. "Beautiful" means exceptionally clean and appealing. Be creative but clear.
4. State if the car has always been garaged.
5. Identify recent repairs or overhauls: new clutch, 6,000 miles on rebuilt engine, new tires, tune-up every 3,000 miles.
6. Identify any cosmetic details, negative or positive: no dents, dent in left front fender, new paint, upholstery worn, new red paint.
7. State any interesting details that might drive up the price: convertible, roomy, rare.10. Name a price. If the price is negotiable, add "b/o," meaning "or best offer."
If you are the first or second owner, state that.8. State color.9.
11. If you do not want to bargain, add "firm," as in "$1,800 firm."
12. Give a phone number where you can be reached and a time when you will be there.
13. See the eHow entitled, "Read Used Car Classified Ads" and "Sell Your Used Car."