The Kia Spectra (or Cerato) has been produced by Korean Car society Kia Motors thanks to 2000. The cabin air filter, provided equipped on your Spectra, purifies the air inside your motorcar, carefulness pollen, dust and mould at bay. Kia sometimes refers to the filter as the "air conditioning filter." Your Kia Spectra may not bear come with a factory-installed cabin air filter. Provided not, you can much breathe easily: All you corner to create is simply slide a filter into the cavity designed for it persist the glove compartment.
Provided your Spectra is not equipped with a cabin air filter, there Testament be an empty space there.5. Tap the filter with your hand.
2. Pull away the screws encircling the inside of the glove compartment, using the ratchet and a socket.
3. Push in the two jet grommets that occupancy the glove compartment in abode on Everyone side. Proceeds the dampening case by participation, and the glove compartment Testament Blop down, revealing the cabin air filter inside the A/C unit.
4. Stretch in and pull the cabin air filter toward you to remove it. There are no screws or clips to fuss with.
Instructions1. Extensive the glove compartment door inside your Kia Spectra, and remove any items from the glove compartment and establish them aside.
If you see dust fall out, discard and replace the filter.
6. Slide the new filter into the cavity inside the A/C unit.
7. Reattach the glove compartment and its dampening string, then use the ratchet to turn and tighten the screws that secure the glove compartment to the Spectra.
8. Return your items to the glove compartment and close the compartment door.