Van accidents can liberty your van damaged and unsightly. The most usual accident is a bumper to bumper collision. Most bumpers on vehicles nowadays are specious elsewhere of plastic and they crack and rent easily. It takes approximately as all the more grind and the alike price to repair a bumper as it does to install a late bumper. Removing a rear bumper is easy with the true tools and techniques.
1. Yawning the Timber of your vehicle. Unscrew all the screws on the inside plastic trim that covers your bumper to Timber connexion.
2. Pry the plastic plenty absent with a flathead screwdriver. You will expose the bolts that attach the rear bumper to the trunk.
6. Squat behind your car and firmly pull the bumper off. There will popping plastic sounds, this is the pop-in-place plastic rivets that are the last pieces that hold your rear bumper in place.
4. Unscrew the two to four screws connecting to your bumper from the inside of the rear wheel tire wells. These screws are on the area of the tire well that is closet to the bumper.
5. Slide under the rear of your car. Use a flathead screwdriver to pop the plastic rivets out of place along the underside of the rear bumper. There should be four to six rivets.
3. Unscrew the bolts connecting to the inside of your rear bumper. There should be four bolts.