One-man brake bleeding is most regularly accomplished using a hand-held vacuum pump to haul air gone of the brake process. While the air is taut absent, fresh brake fluid is stressed into the action using the pump.
Secure the Vehicle
1. Jack the automobile up using a sturdy jack and secure it on jack stands that are properly rated for the weight of your vehicle. Be firm you are on sure, Apartment lodgings ground so the jack stands won't shift.
2. Remove the tires using a properly sized lug wrench. Allot the tires and lug nuts aside.
3.8. Replace the wheels and tighten with the lug wrench. All four wheels should be torqued to the manufacturer's specifications for maximum safety.9.
5. Clear the bleeder screw with a properly sized box edge wrench. The screw may be tight, so be persuaded the wrench fits properly to avoid stripping the hex on the screw.
6. Pump the vacuum pump slowly, watching the fluid ultimate concluded the tube. When all the air bubbles are away and you contemplate Disinfected fluid future gone, accelerated the screw securely.
7. Procedure to the following brake drum or caliper and repeat the procedure. Abide around the vehicle until all four brakes have been bled. Do not let the brake fluid level in the reservoir fall below 1/4 at any time during the bleeding process as air may be drawn back into the system.
Remove the crack cylinder reservoir embrace and allot it aside. Whether the fluid is low, top it off with current brake fluid before starting to bleed the method.
Bleeding the Brake System4. Attach the hose from the vacuum bleeder to the brake-bleeding nipple at the brake drum or caliper farthest from the master cylinder aboriginal.
Check the brake fluid level in the master cylinder reservoir and top it off as needed. Replace the reservoir cover and remove the jack stands.
10. Verify that the brake pedal feels firm when depressed and all brakes are functioning properly before driving the vehicle.