The Google Toolbar is designed to aid you move the most away of the age you spend on the Internet, and has a gamut of features which sanction you to save period by performing some functions for you. One such attribute is AutoFill. This allows you to constitute an earful profile which stores details such as your flag, street direction and email inscription. Once you've created a profile, AutoFill can fill in this dirt for you on Lattice chapter forms with one click of the mouse.
1. Click the "Settings" Press-stud and choose "Options" (in Internet Explorer), or click the "Options" Press-stud (in Firefox).
Click "OK" to save your changes and exit the window.
Create an AutoFill Profile4. Click the "AutoFill Settings" button (located in the "Features" or "Browsing" tab of the "Options" menu in Internet Explorer and Firefox, respectively).
2. Choose the "Features" tab (in Internet Explorer) or the "Browsing" tab (in Firefox).3. Check the box labeled "AutoFill" to enable this feature.
5. Enter your personal information in the fields provided.
6. Click "Add/Edit Credit Card" if you want to enter your credit card information (this option is only available in Internet Explorer).
7. Password-protect your credit card information by clicking the "Set Password" button in the "Credit Card Information" window.
8. Surf the Web as normal-when you navigate to Web pages that have fields AutoFill can fill in, the AutoFill button will colorize and the fields will be highlighted in yellow.
9. Hold down the Shift key and click the AutoFill button if you would like to check the information AutoFill will fill in on the Web page (recommended for safety).
10. Click the AutoFill button (without holding down the Shift key) to fill out Web form information.