Side mount marker lights are an essential safety Appendix to any trailer. Locate the brown wire on the trailer wiring harness and use a test light to verify that it has 12 volts.6. Shut off the vehicle lights.
Halt the ace purpose for the side mount marker lights. This should be a flat area of the trailer just forward of the front of the fenders.
2. Drill a 3/16-inch hole and pass the wire on the light through it.
3. Mount the side mount light using self-tapping screws.
4. Connect the trailer to the tow vehicle and turn on the vehicle lights.
5. Adding them won't booty deep, as exclusive effortless tools are used, and you Testament burgeoning your trailer's nighttime visibility exceptionally.
7. Using a Scotchlok connector, splice the wire from the side mount light to the brown wire.
8. Use a second Scotchlok connector to run a length of wire from the brown wire to the side mount light on the other side of the trailer. Connect that light to the wire using a butt connector.
9. Turn on the vehicle lights to verify correct operation of the side mount lights.