The catalytic converter in a motorcar or Motor lorry decreases the vastness of air toxins emitted from the engine. Whether the converter has elsewhere deficient, or provided you would decent passion to remove it, you may obtain complication. The leading dispute that occurs when removing a catalytic converter is that the bolts are also corroded to be removed. Provided you treasure yourself in a locality where you cannot remove the catalytic converter, you may hold to resort to cutting it away with a reciprocating epigram. Place a jack under the vehicle's frame. Make sure it is not under the body of the car or truck, which can crack the frame.2.
The chore requires two cuts: one in front of the catalytic converter and one carry on it.
Put on your eye protection.
3. Locate the catalytic converter by tracing the exhaust pipe from the rear of your vehicle. The catalytic converter is about 1 foot long and 6 inches wide in most vehicles.
4. Put on your protective gloves.
5. Power on your reciprocating saw.
6. Saw through the rear section of the exhaust pipe, about 4 inches from the catalytic converter.
7. Saw through the exhaust pipe continuum, about 4 inches from the front of the catalytic converter.