Automotive window tint movie can peel as the glue dries away and hardens from exposure. The tint film should be larger by a half inch on all sides.6. Spray the window glass section with water, then peel the clear plastic backing from the tint film; quickly place the glue side of the tint film against the wet glass and position it.7.
1. Abbreviate the peeling existence off by carefully cutting all over it to the line of the window with the razor blade. Window tint movie has two layers so be undeniable to chop all the custom to the glass. Slice a borderline that separates the peel from the undamaged tint.
2. Spray the shorten with inundate, getting it into the original cuts. Daub up the excess with a towel. Discharge not call ammonia-based cleaners and be decided it is distilled doctor. The douse Testament soften the glue without dissolving it.
3. Shorten enclosing the reduce with the razor blade turned Apartment lodgings, pushing the blade underneath the tint movie. Lift the damaged cut a bantam bit at a chronology, spraying and saturate when it begins to dry out. Let the window sit for a moment after spraying to let the tint film soak in the water.
4. Clean off any excess glue particles with the razor and your finger, pushing the collected glue into removable balls. Be sure to not damage the unaffected section of tint. Wipe the glass with a lint-free towel and allow it to dry.
5. Cut a section of window tint film slightly larger than the section of exposed glass with the razor blade. The tint film can be repaired, selectively replaced or entirely reapplied. Whether the peel is dwarf Sufficiently, then a sectional replacement is recommended. The sample weekend tint technician can repair peeling tint movie in approximately 30 minutes.
Squeegee out the air bubbles by starting at the center and working outwards to the edge of the tint film section. Spray the tint with water and re-squeegee it if necessary.
8. Cut the edges of the tint film to match the undamaged tint with the razor blade. The closer the edges are to the undamaged tint, the more professional the tint repair will look. Allow the tint to cure for Day and night before cleaning it.