Most humanity assume you can't tow a motorcar unless you hog the keys. This is a most generally a assignment for a able, on the other hand it is feasible to engage in it yourself. The trick is to tow the vehicle with the operate wheels off the ground. You'll demand to cognize approximately the mechanics of cars and how they're built to create this. Most of all, you must be cautious.
5. If you are unable to use self-loading dollies, you can disable the drive-wheels by disconnecting the linkage and putting the car in neutral. On front wheel drive cars, the linkage is located under the hood. On rear wheel drive cars, it is located near the rear wheels, under the chassis.
2. Install self-loading dollies. Apartment the dollies under the rear wheels if the car has rear wheel drive or the front wheels if the car has front wheel drive.
3. Attach tow strap. Do not attach to the bumper or axle. There is a hole in the frame near each wheel to attach a tow strap hook.
4. Drive slowly. The driver of the vehicle towing the disabled car should start and stop with care, to avoid damage to both vehicles.
1. Actuate provided motorcar has front or rear revolve handle. Test your owner's handbook whether you're unsure.