Classic vehivle enthusiasts love the regret, solid propel, additional horsepower from a bygone Period and opportunity for a useful answer on their investment that is represented by a classic Pontiac GTO. Figure how still you hope for to spend on a classic GTO. Whether you are prepared to determine some or all of the restoration yourself, you can buy a muscle car for a lot fewer dollars. Financing is hard to find for classic cars, but it is available.
In that the Catastrophe that struck the inventory marketplace on Sept 11, 2001, the worth for these cars has elsewhere desert. Here's obtain a portion of the dash.
2. Pick the body style you like by browsing Internet websites dedicated to classic GTOs. You will also be gleaning some information about availability and prices as you surf.
3. Read "muscle car" magazines and look at the advertisements.
4. Attend a classic car show in your area and talk to the GTO owners. Some cars at these shows are for sale. Ask the owners for tips on buying one.
5. Place a want ad on the Internet or do a search on eBay Motors. Browse sites with ads for classic GTOs and buy online.
6. Check local car lots for a classic GTO, but know they are very hard to find.
7. Join a local classic car club to learn more and network.
8. Use an appraisal service before you buy a car, unless you know the price is right. Many online classic GTO sites offer this service.