From 1993 to 2004, Dodge produced the Intrepid, a capacious four door sedan. Return the wipers to the windshield. Allow the wipers to run a few passes in order to ensure that they work properly.
1. Purchase the 22-inch wiper replacement kit from Trico for the Dodge Intrepid. The replacement kit is available through Car Stuff's online store and fits all model Intrepids. It matches the arm exactly and will not require an extra adapter.
2. Get your windshield wipers ready for installation. Clean the glass and get the wipers into a vertical position for easier access. Pull the wipers away from the windshield as well during replacement. Make sure you turn off the ignition before attempting to replace the part.
3. Remove the old wipers by pressing down on the arm. You'll see a tab that you need to press in order to slide out the old wipers.
4. Turn the wiper replacement upside down. You're going to position the wiper in order to push the replacement into the hook of the wiper arm. Push the wiper completely in the arm hook until you hear that it snaps in place.
5. Provided you own an Intrepid, then it's practicable a sporadic second childhood out of date and may commitment the windscreen wipers replaced. To create this, you can handle the replacement implements for the Intrepid available from Trico.