Ford produced the Bronco, a sport advantage vehicle, between 1966 and 1996, moulding five generations of redesigns along the system. All Broncos are four-wheel-drive and either compact or full-size. In spite of this 30-year narration, changing the wiper Engine is a comparable development for all models. The windscreen wiper motor is approximately the immensity of a football and resides along the bulkhead underneath the windshield-wiper arms. You'll corner to takings the arms and intake grating off the Bronco to detach the wiper Engine, however all these tasks won't takings you another than a solid age of business.
1. Returns off the rubber stoppers covering the nuts on the bolts that attach the wiper arms to the Bronco. Cover the attitude of a flat-head screwdriver under the rubber stoppers and pry them off.
2. Control the wiper arm and procedure it backward and forward while pulling upward until the arm comes off the bolt.
3. Manipulate the pick to pop off the plastic involve pins on the intake grating. The cover pins conceal the screws holding the grating to the bulkhead.
4. Deposit the intake grating on the windscreen and appropriateness a blanket underneath it provided you're worried approximately scratching the glass.
5. Plug in the wiper motor to the power cord and hook over the top mounting bolt of the solenoid pack if your model Bronco has one. Replace the intake grating and screw it in. Cover the screws with the plastic cover pins, reattach the wiper arms, tighten on the nuts, and cover the nuts with the rubber stoppers.
Manipulate the socket wrench to catch off the bolts mounting the Engine to the bulkhead. Operate the high extension accessory in order to arrive the lower mounting bolts.
7. Pull the wiper motor off the bulkhead and compare it to the new wiper motor, looking for any differences in shape or hole position, especially for a new motor bought at a junkyard.
8. Insert the mounting bolts into the rubber sleeves of the wiper motor.
9. Install the new wiper motor on the bulkhead, lining up the bolts with the bolt holes. Hand-tighten all the bolts before making the bolts snug using the socket wrench and extension.
10. Unplug the influence cord from the wiper motor and assign the cord aside. Unhook the solenoid pack from the top wiper-motor mounting bolt and put the pack aside.6.