Hook Up a Guideline Starter Solenoid
When your vehicle does not begin properly or makes a clicking sound when you turn the ignition, you may compass a wick starter solenoid. You can either booty your vehicle to a mechanic or you can install a virgin starter solenoid yourself. Provided you hook up a advanced principles starter solenoid to your vehicle yourself, you first off demand to remove the geriatric one.
1. Remove the absent battery cable from the battery terminal. Advantage a wrench to loosen the bolt on the battery cable and then revenue the cable off the battery terminal.
2. Loosen the nuts used to secure the wires with the wrench and then revenue them off by plam.4. Remove the cold battery cable from the solenoid with the wrench.5.
Set the starter solenoid in the engine compartment.3. Remove the wiring from the solenoid with the wrench.
Place the Engine universe connector strap on the solenoid terminal and disconnect it.
6. Remove the mounting bolts that were used to secure the senile solenoid with the socket wrench and then remove the ancient solenoid.
7. Establish the advanced solenoid in assign and insert the mounting bolts. Secure the bolts with the socket wrench.
8. Replace the motor field connector strap to the solenoid.
9. Attach the wires you removed in Step 3 to the new solenoid and tighten the nuts with the wrench.
10. Attach the positive battery cable to the solenoid with the wrench.
11. Reattach the negative battery cable to the terminal on the battery.